- Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
Proverbs 3:5 – New King James Version
- Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God..
Isaiah 41:10 – New King James Version
- Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things.
Matthew 6:34 – New King James Version
- Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.
Deuteronomy 31:6 – New King James Version
- God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1 – New King James Version
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13 – New King James Version