- Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
Proverbs 3:5 – New King James Version
- Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God..
Isaiah 41:10 – New King James Version
- Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things.
Matthew 6:34 – New King James Version
- Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.
Deuteronomy 31:6 – New King James Version
- God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1 – New King James Version
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13 – New King James Version
- If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9 – New King James Version
- For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 – New King James Version
- For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
Ephesians 2:8 – New King James Version
- The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psalm 23:1 – New King James Version
- While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18 – New King James Version
- No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
1 Corinthians 10:13 – New King James Version